Job Title: R&D Analyst
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support in validations of Tech-Transfer products, preparation of protocols and reports.
• Handling of incidence, OOS and OOT.
• Support in validation of analytical methods for monitoring the specified quality of Formulations for Assay, Dissolution, Related Substances, Stability & Stability Indicating Methods, Content Uniformity, Forced Degradation, Excipient Compatibility.
• Preparation & review of departmental SOPs, Implementation of SOP & general QMS system through training.
• Should be able to plan and monitor routine analysis of trial batches, validation batches, stability batches and preparation of reports.
• To co-ordinate with Formulation team and QC to prepare the stability protocols for scale-up / Validation / Tech-Transfer batches.
• Support in compilation of protocols, methods, validation reports and stability reports in-line with CTD requirement.
• Good understanding guidelines for matrixing of Analytical method validations for cut off studies.
• Periodic Calibration of instruments & equipment.
• Hands on experience in handling all the analytical equipment like UV / HPLC / UPLC / GC/AAS
• Preparation and standardization of laboratory chemicals.
• Assist in the validation of manufacturing and analytical process and ensure that adequate collation and
reporting of data is carried out.
• Ensure adequate and regular stocktaking of Laboratory Chemicals/reagents and wares.
- As assigned by Assistant Quality Control Manager and Quality Manager
- B.Sc. Chemistry/ B.Sc. Biochemistry
Interested candidate should forward his CV to CV@swiphanigeria.com.